Caravan Site Booking Information
Customers must be a member of a caravan club
Arrival times for caravans & motor homes is 12 noon - 8pm
Departure time prior to 12 noon, please note in quieter times these may be extended after requesting to do so with the owner
The caravan pitch fee covers the following:
- Mains electricity hook-up
- Serviced water on pitches 116 amp & 10 amp
- Hot shower/W.C. (heated)
- Dusk dawn lighting
- Excellent digital TV reception
Summer prices per night: 1st April 2013 to 31st October 2013
- £14 per night all inclusive, two persons
- £1 per night extra twin axles or motor home over 24ft
- £3 per night per extra person
- FREE extra vehicle
- FREE porch/awning or gazebo
- FREE dogs
Winter prices per night: 1st November 2013 to 31st March 2014
- £17 per night all inclusive, two persons
Please note NON ARRIVALS, deprive loyal guests the opportunity to stay, this will not be tolerated, resulting in a waste of our time. A record of these persons is made for the future and any new bookings are required to be paid in full or may be declined.
All bookings must be secured with a non refundable, non transferable deposit. This must be in the form of a cheque made payable to Mr O Taylor.
All Bank Holiday bookings must be secured by payment in full.
If a booking is cancelled within 7 days of arrival or terminated early at short notice, then, with no exceptions, we reserve the right to charge the full price.