Low Moor Head Developments offers a range of services including secure caravan storage and a Caravan &
Motorhome Club Certificated Location campsite, 5 vans only. The owner recognises his responsibility to
manage the environmental impacts of the above mentioned products and services. We have assessed our
activities and identified that our environmental aspects /impacts include electricity, water and recycling
of domestic and green waste from campsite. The services we provide on the campsite are recycling bins,
compost bins and a chemical waste disposal point, in addition to water and electricity.
- 1. To identify the significant environmental impact of our activities.
- 2. To develop suitable objectives, targets and management programmes, applying appropriate operational
procedures to minimise our significant environmental impacts during normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
- 3. To comply with relevant legislation, regulation and other requirements relating to our significant
- 4. To prevent pollution, minimise our inputs of utilities and resources and the outputs of emissions to
the atmosphere, effluents to waters/sewers and wastes disposal facilities; endeavouring to re-use, recover
or recycle materials where practicable.
- 5. To ensure that environmental responsibilities are defined, communicated and understood at all levels
within our organisation and provide appropriate training where needed.
- 6. To ensure that suppliers and contractors understand the Company Policy and assist them in developing
appropriate systems and a responsible approach with regard to environmental issues.
- 7. To communicate, co-operate and respond to the views of interested parties, including stakeholders,
customers and the general public, on environmental issues, where this is practicable and likely to result in
an overall improved environmental performance.
- 8. To strive for continual improvement in overall environmental performance.
- 9. In encouraging cycling and walking within local area to help protect environment.
- 10. To be part of fund raising actives to help sustain local conservation programmes, (namely the Red
Squirrel within Netherby Woods.