Please see below how we have changed some of our procedures to ensure we keep members, guests, and staff, safe and well whilst visiting LOW MOOR HEAD CL SITE.
Whilst there are some new processes and procedures that may be unfamiliar, and some elements may take slightly longer than usual due to COVID Secure protocols, rest assured our usual high standards of friendliness and cleanliness will ensure you continue to enjoy the great outdoors with us.
Before you arrive on site
You will have been emailed regarding your booking together with details of “COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION FOR VISITORS TO LOW MOOR HEAD CL” & GENERAL INFORMATION FOR VISITORS TO LOW MOOR HEAD CL.
PLEASE NOTE LOW MOOR HEAD CL will not be providing PPE for your stay -please use our santatiser stations at varoius locations within the site, masks are available for purchase at £1 each, you will need to bring your own PPE - eg face masks, sanitiser and disposable gloves etc
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED (by email with booking confirmation):
- DO NOT travel to the site if anyone in your household or anyone you have recently been in contact with, have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Guests should not self-isolate, shield or quarantine on site
- Members staying on site who wish to meet up with family or friends that are not staying on the site themselves, should arrange to meet them ‘off site’. No day visitors
- Regularly wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and keep a safe distance from other campers
- Wear protective gloves during and following contact with - gate ,CCEP & Tap, water taps, chemical waste disposal point, recycling bins and information area
- On arrival please do not enter site,please remain in your vehicle & telephone 07875107952. If you do not wish any personal contact with us we suggest you pay the pitch fees by bank transfer or card payment - our account details etc will be provided on request
- If you do not wish to be greeted on arrival but would just like to say 'hello' and need any questions answered, please contact us on 07875107952 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to self-isolate due to any symptoms you may have please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you wish to arrange an on-line supermarket delivery here at LOW MOOR HEAD CL our address is Low Moor Head,Longtown , Carlisle, Cumbria, CA6 5RG remember to provide delivery instructions along with your order.
If you have any concerns at all regarding your health please call the NHS 111 helpline.
Arriving on site
The next time you arrive on-site you will notice a few changes.
- Please advise the site of your intended arrival time 20-30mins before you arrive by text or phone to 07875107952
- Please remain in your car & do not enter the site. Check-in will be by phone (from your car/outfit). Please ring or text to stay you have arrived at LOW MOOR HEAD CL
- If you have not paid by a non-contact method eg BACs or card, we can take a cash payment
- If you are unable to check-in by phone, please advise us before arrival so an alternative process can be put in place.
- 2 meter social distancing policy remains applicable at LOW MOOR HEAD CL
Our pitches are at least 6m apart laterally from the centre, so we already have good social distancing in place.
- Prior to arrival your pitch will have been booked & we be allocated on arrival..
- If you need help phone 07875107952 and we will advise you of pitching options.
Using other communal facilities
Our other common facilities such as water points,CCEP & tap, information area, recycling & waste disposal areas will be limited to use by one family group at any one time to meet social distancing requirements.
- Should the facility be occupied or in use, you will need to queue
- Please observe 2 meter social distancing requirements or return when it is not in use
Using social areas
Such as picnic benches and fire pit areas
- These will be limited to use by one unit (group) at any one time to meet social distancing requirements - please do not not share food and drink with other members outside your group
- Members staying on site who wish to meet up with family or friends that are not staying on the site themselves, should arrange to meet them ‘off site’ No day visitors on site are permitted.
For more information see our website or information pack
- If you wish to arrange an on-line supermarket delivery here at LOW MOOR HEAD CL remember to provide delivery instructions along with your order.
- There are a number of local shops in Longtown, Spar Supermarket, bakers, butchers, chemist, Pizza, Chip shop, Chinese & Bangladeshi take away , with easy street parking & with in walking/cycling distance from the CL .
- If leaving the site to walk etc locally, please show consideration for the local community. Respect social distance in all contacts outside the site
- Day permits on the Border Esk river both side s of the border, are available please book prior to arrival.
- Bike Seven cycle hire Longtown
What if I'm unwell on site?
We really hope this doesn't happen but if you’re staying on-site and feel unwell (with Covid symptoms), please follow the guidance below.
- Go online to NHS 111
- As this is a remote site please call the site phone number 07875107952 to let us know the situation
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or are contact traced you need to go back to your place of residence immediately and you will be refunded for days not used. This is to protect other guests. Hopefully we never need to use it.
- If a member becomes unwell and is advised to have a test, the NHS track and trace guidance will need to be followed
- If you have to isolate on site, your party/family are not permitted to make use of any communal facilities whilst self isolating on site.
- All refuse from the outfit should be doubled bagged and taken home, not disposed of on site
- We will then need to clean the EH service point with the appropriate chemicals before anyone else uses it.
- If you are unable to leave the site we may relocate your unit off the pitching area to the barn area for isolation.
- We can assist with delivery of medicines, food supplies and extra cleaning materials as required to a designated area outside of the pitch
- All EH & touch points will be cleaned and sanitised appropriately for our next guest.
- Laminated information pack during your stay this can be placed in the holder marked for “used packs” in the information area. We will then clean and sanitise them for reuse
Doing your bit on site
As the saying goes, ‘we are all in this together’ and by respecting each other and the guidance provided by the Government we can all stay safe and well.
- Please use your own onboard facilities and PPE, sanitiser etc to help manage cleanliness on site
- Please be considerate of other members' needs to access shared facilities by minimising your dwell time.
- Please wash your hands after using water points, waste disposal etc
- Keep to social distancing 2 meters guidelines where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
- Always follow the current government guidance on-site and in the local area.
- Respect social distancing.
- Limited social gatherings to a maximum of 6 people outside.
- Regularly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
What we will do
If you inform us of your arrival time we will try to meet you on site when you arrive - maintaining social distancing requirements.
- We will clean touch points on gate, water taps and bins a day
- Answer any questions you have by text or phone 07875107952 to keep contact to a minimum
- Maintenance of the site - mowing of grass etc. We will try to carry out when most guest are away from site and maintain social distancing
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR VISITORS TO LOW MOOR HEAD CL - CCEP
We would be grateful if you would only use toilet waste additives that are "Septic Safe". Some may say Eco-friendly or Biodegradable but unless they specifically say "Suitable to Use with Septic Tanks" or "Safe to be used with septic tanks" on the packaging please do not use it in our system. Acceptable examples are ELSAN Organic Toilet Fluid, THETFORD Aqua Kem Green Toilet Fluid
- Please do not put any wet wipes in the CCEP, even the flushable ones! (in the Green Bin please) & remember to replace lid every time please.
- GREY WATER is waste from the shower & sink, which may be discharged into EH /taps/ grey water drain on each super pitch . As waste points vary depending on caravan type longer waste pipes may be required for some pitches.
- GROUND SHEETS: Only breathable ones to be used on the grass, please lift regularly.
- PETS: Please keep your dog(s) on a lead/under close control at all times ar this is a working farm with livestock & poultry & please clean up after them. Not everyone likes dogs! Please do not let your dog(s) toilet on the CL pitching area. A dog bin is also provided in recycling /bin area on the site.
- BBQs: if using disposable BBQ please do not burn these directly on the grass, please use on pitch (hardstanding only)
- Secure cycle storage available in addtion to cycle racks on site.
To see the Sites full Terms and Conditions visit: www.lowmoorheadcaravanpark.co.uk